So cute! Great job, C-L. :)
Wow Amazing! They grow up fast don't they!
Ohhh, that is so cute!! And what a perfect song.It was so fun to see baby pictures of Carter. And even though I was there to see Ella and Carter growing up they look so different when you see something like that. I bet he loved it. I might have to steal your idea!
I love your slide show! All you kids are so beautiful! Congrats on your new arrival!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! Great job, C-L. :)
Wow Amazing! They grow up fast don't they!
Ohhh, that is so cute!! And what a perfect song.
It was so fun to see baby pictures of Carter. And even though I was there to see Ella and Carter growing up they look so different when you see something like that. I bet he loved it. I might have to steal your idea!
I love your slide show! All you kids are so beautiful! Congrats on your new arrival!!
Post a Comment