Okay, so this post is really for my mom. As many of you know my parents are on a service mission for our church in Hawaii. While this is great (especially the perk of going for a visit) it means that they don't get to visit us and see the little things that I've grown accustomed to showing them. Therefore, my blog is my way to do that. This is my downstairs bathroom now complete with it's new towel. It's been over 3 1/2 years since we've moved in here and I never was happy with the towel that I had in this bathroom. I finally found one that I think works perfectly with the pictures on the wall and paint. A fancy towel! I've never owned one before. So I wanted you, mom, to see it. It's funny how happy this little purchase made me. I grin every time I dry my hands.
Sep 12, 2008
Bathroom completion
Okay, so this post is really for my mom. As many of you know my parents are on a service mission for our church in Hawaii. While this is great (especially the perk of going for a visit) it means that they don't get to visit us and see the little things that I've grown accustomed to showing them. Therefore, my blog is my way to do that. This is my downstairs bathroom now complete with it's new towel. It's been over 3 1/2 years since we've moved in here and I never was happy with the towel that I had in this bathroom. I finally found one that I think works perfectly with the pictures on the wall and paint. A fancy towel! I've never owned one before. So I wanted you, mom, to see it. It's funny how happy this little purchase made me. I grin every time I dry my hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
This post made me laugh because it's just so Carrie-Lynn. :) Congrats on the fancy towell! And your parents are in Hawaii? I didn't know that! Apparently we need to talk and catch up.
Hi Miss Fancytowel.
It was great to get some pictures and the "scoop" on you new major purchase.
Love,
Dad
PS - Yes Emily, we are in Hawaii, and I don't want to hear it. We are working very hard!!
I think the only way I'd believe you are really working that hard is to see it for myself...when can I come inspect? :)
Hey when did this become a means of communication for people other than me? It's all about me you know. :)
Gorgeous Carrie Lynn! Are you doing this to get it ready to sell? You know as soon as you make your little house all pretty, you will find your BIG house of your dreams to buy.
So sorry, CL! So, how are you enjoying the pretty bathroom? oh, and can I tag along when you go visit your parents? ;)
Whatever, CL! Emily, butt out! I was the original roomie, I get dibs on the Hawaii visit to the Nebs! :)
Amberlyn
By the way, I do like the pretty towel. Emily is right. SO CL. :)
A
Okay whomever offers to do the most babysitting wins!
Post a Comment