The kids have graduated from Dumbo. Now only the faster rockets will do.
I'm sure this will come all too soon.
The favorite ride for Ella was the toon town rollercoaster. She cried everytime it was over.
Matt didn't dare ride the tea cups right after lunch. Last year I was pregnant and sick at Disneyland so this was a piece of cake!
It's obvious that Matt did the better job of taking the pictures. He is sadly not in very many and this one is blurry but it's the best I got. And yes, Parker was there.
3 comments:
Ken and I went to Disneyland on our honeymoon! I wish we could go again! Glad you guys had fun!
I am jealous. How FUN! I can't imagine Disneyland being a day trip- it's such an ordeal to go from here... Glad you had fun!
Well, we have almost all the roommates leaving a msg, so I figured I'd better too! :) Sorry we couldn't see you when we were in San Diego. I'm hoping to get down to Disneyland next year sometime...the girls would love to go there again, and it would really be fun to see you again too! So I'll cross my fingers and see what happens! Ciao.
Post a Comment