On Nov. 4th Ella turned three! I can hardly believe my little girl is no longer a toddler but a "preschooler" although technically not in preschool; that would require being POTTY TRAINED! But I'm not frustrated or anything. :) I took her to the doctor for her yearly check up and they gave me a sheet of questions to ask her. One of the questions was to have her identify some animals on the paper. There was a cat, horse, fish, man etc. First I pointed to the cat and asked her what it was. With much enthusiasm she said "a lion"! Great I thought, right family lets go on. Next I pointed to the horse and she said "a zebra"! I laughed did a couple more and then pointed to the man. "It's Jesus!" she exclaimed. There's my little Ella always making things just a little better than they are.
Dec 17, 2008
Ella turns three!
On Nov. 4th Ella turned three! I can hardly believe my little girl is no longer a toddler but a "preschooler" although technically not in preschool; that would require being POTTY TRAINED! But I'm not frustrated or anything. :) I took her to the doctor for her yearly check up and they gave me a sheet of questions to ask her. One of the questions was to have her identify some animals on the paper. There was a cat, horse, fish, man etc. First I pointed to the cat and asked her what it was. With much enthusiasm she said "a lion"! Great I thought, right family lets go on. Next I pointed to the horse and she said "a zebra"! I laughed did a couple more and then pointed to the man. "It's Jesus!" she exclaimed. There's my little Ella always making things just a little better than they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she is 3. I remember when she was born!
Oh wow, I just read about Ella at the Dr.'s office. It almost made me cry. That is so cute that she called the cat a lion, the horse a zebra and the man Jesus. So adorable!
Post a Comment