Jan 11, 2011

For Mom and Kim

I have been busy re-designing things in my house. One project is Ella's room (still ongoing) and the other is the mantel which I finally finished. Kim I hope you like it :)





Ella's theme is Butterflies.  I found these butterflies on a wall hanging and cut them off and attached them to the wall.  My mother in law will be making her a quilt for her bed that is lavenders and greens and the walls are lavender and will have white beadboard down the last third of the wall (as soon as Matt finishes).  You can see a little of her new bed that we got last week from Pottery Barn Kids.  I'm very excited about that because I love Pottery Barn but never get to purchase from there.  Then I will paint her dresser white to match.  I will post pictures after it is all done.