Apr 25, 2008
Almost Done!
I am now 34+ weeks. I can't believe I've made it this far! We have now passed when Carter was born so we know that prematurity wise this baby would be fine in the long run but we are going to go for gold and try to get this baby home with us. I only have to make it about a week and a half longer for that. The last of our family help left yesterday and now we will try to make it work with friends and people from church. We are so blessed and grateful to have the children that we have and this new one to enter into our family. We are constantly amazed at our Heavenly Father's love and that he still answers prayers with miracles. To quote Edwin McCain on my play list "these are the moments I'll remember all my life. I've found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's sweet, C-L. I'm glad you've had family help to get you to this point, and wish you all the best on the home stretch!!
Post a Comment