May 7, 2008

Up and at em!

If you have ever felt bad for not working out on a regular basis I can tell you from personal experience that even the small things you do everyday, say like walking into a store or just around your house, really are great exercise. Why do I say this? Because my poor body is in such pain from doing these small tasks. I never knew how many muscles are in my body until I didn't use them for 3.5 months and then I expect them to still know how to work. I was able to start resuming activity this week and basically I haven't done very much but at night I can barely move. It's a good thing that I have a little time to regain strength before I have to deliver a baby!

2 comments:

Ryann said...

Oh no, you poor thing! Your body is like, "what are you trying to do to me now, I don't recognize this movement!" My body was so out of shape after having the baby and I got side cramps every time I went for a walk. My body had to learn how to balance, walk etc. without a baby inside!

SCRAPPNMOM said...

Look at me, I know I said I was going to go home and watch a movie, but I just had to blog first. We are so glad you are up now. It was fun hanging out with the girls tonight. We have missed you! Now, get that baby out so we can all meet him!