Mar 26, 2008
30 Weeks!
Well we've made it to 30 weeks! This was my first major goal besides all of the smaller stepping stones I'd made along the way. When I was first put on bedrest at 21-22 weeks the doctor seemed to think that I would be very lucky to make it to even 30 weeks so I feel very blessed to be here. With my doctor visit this week and his optimism, I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. As I was sitting in the Dr.s office I was remembering how fun my first pregnancy was before I knew anything could go wrong. I was trying to convince myself to enjoy this (possibly my last) pregnancy. Lately I have been feeling that I have the gestation of an elephant but someday I'm sure I'll miss those kicks and flips inside my belly. Carter likes to converse with the baby through my mouth. I guess he thinks the sound will reach him better in my tummy that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay!!! And that's super cute about Carter...what a thinker he must be.
Yay, you are almost there! good job, just hang in there a little bit longer!
Post a Comment