It's hard not being able to see my little boy start baseball but Daddy is doing a good job of trying to include me. Here are some pics for you to be included too.
Hey C-L, You've got such adorable kids! I wish we all lived closer so we could see each other! Only 6 more weeks to go, right?! You've done such a great job getting this far...keep it up! :) Then you can go through the drive-thru all you want!
3 comments:
Hey C-L,
You've got such adorable kids! I wish we all lived closer so we could see each other! Only 6 more weeks to go, right?! You've done such a great job getting this far...keep it up! :) Then you can go through the drive-thru all you want!
Love,
Steph
Those are great pictures! Matt is a pro...and so is Carter!
OK, this is the cutest! I bet it is a blast to watch.
Post a Comment