Okay, so I'm laying here bored out of my mind so I thought I would add a new post. Only problem is, I have nothing to talk about so I thought I would be like an old man and tell old stories. A few months ago when we were about to find out the sex of the baby I was telling Carter that we would find out if he was having a brother or sister. He wanted to know how the doctor could tell so I was explaining how a sonogram works and that he would look to see if the baby was a boy or girl. Carter said "Oh, like if the baby has short or long hair?" :) Got to love their innocence.
We completed week 28 today. So close yet soooo far.
1 comment:
That is a cute story. I just love the things little kids say and how innocent they are. I look at little Natalie thinking about how new and innocent she is and I don't want her to be corrupted by this crazy world! Well, I'm getting no rest and you are getting too much rest. You will be up and moving around with your beautiful new baby soon! Hang in there!
Post a Comment